Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Blah Moments


Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since I had last posted.  Work has been crazy busy, but nothing ground breaking.  I was starting to think that I didn't have anything to write about because I hadn't really had any major 'Aha!' moments lately.  I've had a long run of 'blah' moments.

I wouldn't change it, though.  There's value in the 'blah' moments.  There's not a lot to write-home-about, but we've had a lot of fun family time.

This summer, I had the chance to take my family on a work trip to Chicago.  We ate at Giordano's, met up with some old friends, drove around Fermilab and enjoyed the hotel pool.

The boys have started school and they're doing great!



We visited Gatlinburg, Tennessee with my parents and siblings.  I got to teach my boys to play Cribbage.



We played in the park, watered the flowers, played in the dirt, watched the hummingbirds at our feeder, and took naps.



Maybe it really is nothing-to-write-home-about, but maybe that's just the way I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment